It is amazing how much Kailey catches on to. This is her new favorite thing to do.

She loves to carry her baby around in the baby backpack.


I was even feeding McCall the other day and Kailey tried to get me to "feed" her doll too. LOL! She is really observant.

Jessica Weyerts taught me how to make these cute bows the other day. I have been making a bunch lately. It is so fun!
2 comments:
Oh Sarah, she is too dang cute! I am hoping that one day Kinlee will show an interest in dolls...for now she likes playing pirates:).
I have had so much fun catching up. I loved the pink heart shaped french toast and your funny story of a flop valentines. (Clayton thinks that sometimes we do too much communicating, he forgets what's going on because he gets confused). Good excuse eh?
I'm so glad you're doing good with the whole biggest loser thing. You're awesome.
I love the little hair bows and the leapord print, so cute!
Isn't if amazing how much kids notice. That is too funny how Kailey wanted you to feed her baby. The hair bows are way cute, good job!
Post a Comment