It was so fun to get together with all of you girls! We will definitely do it again for all of you who couldn't make it. We went to dinner at Chili's and then hung out until two in the morning! Only Me, Heidi Terry, Michelle Bangerter, and Kristine Krogue could sleep over which meant that we each had our own Queen size bed!!! I havn't slept that well in a long time. Then the next morning we finally got some digital scrapbooking done. We headed home at about 3:30pm. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks to everyone who helped make it possible ESPECIALLY my awesome mother-in-law for letting us use her beautiful home (I owe you big time). 
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sad I missed it, but couldn't quite make it with Emery only being a few days old! It sounds like it was tons of fun, like always! Forsure let me know when the next one is! Good luck...only a few more days!!!
Post a Comment