So I have decided I am a bulimic blogger. LOL! I binge and purge. I write a lot and then go threw long dry spells. I am finally caught up through August. They might not all show up so you will have to go to "Older Posts".
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sarah,
Your family pictures are soooo adorable! I know I already told you this, but your dad is soooo cute to do that pirate thing! I know I'm not commenting on the right post, but this one had no comments, so I thought I'd add one! By the way, I too am a bulemic blogger. My family complains that my blogs are way to long!
I love all your cute pictures of your fun summer! Your family pictures turned out way cute too!!! And I love your new blog paper/layout, you did a really really great job! It was fun getting together the other night. After I move you guys will still have to call me to do fun stuff!
I love the top of your blog, such a cute picture and frame background!
That reunion looked like crazy fun! And your dad, what a sport! That is awesome!
And I'm thinking Troy should never get his ears pierced. ha ha
Post a Comment