Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall Decorating!

We finally got our family pictures hung up on our wall (in our kitchen)
I am really happy with how it turned out. It makes our house more...complete.
Along with hanging pictures...I also decided it was time to get out my FALL DECORATIONS! Yeah! I love fall.
These are a few of my favorite things...(now that song will be stuck in your head ;)




9 comments:

Amber Jackson said...

sarah, your house looks so cute. I love your new family photos! Amber

Sarah said...

Your house is so CUTE! You need to come give me some pointers. Mine is so monochromatic. I love Kailey's room. Good job on picking out the color. It turned out great!

Zach and Erika said...

I love your family photos! So cute! Kailey's room is super cute too!

Kimberly said...

All the decorating turned out very cute. I love the saying over your family pictures, I've always wanted that on my wall too.

Griffiths Ohana said...

So cute Sarah! Call me for your Korean translator!

Jenn J. said...

That is SO cute! Please come decorate my house too!

Stott Family 5 said...

So cute...love the pictures she did a great job! I love fall, and you decor is so cute...this is definatley an area that I need some serious help with!

The Parkin Family said...

I tagged you! Do the "Random Thoughts" tag that is on my blog!

Kari said...

You have such a cute house. YOu're an aweome decorator! And kaylie's new room, dang cute! I bet that's weird to think of her in a big girl bed.
Oh, and I love the painting masks by the way. You're so funny "it brings out my eyes" ha ha