Troy and I on the airplane on our way to Maui.
My beautiful Orchid Lei
The amazing gift basket that was left in our room. It had candy, chips, granola bars, bottled water, a lava lava for me, a pop up cooler, chocolates, banana macadamia nut pancake mix, a bobble head Hawaiian dancer, key chains, sun block, and tons more! Thanks BDD. We felt really spoiled.
Our Submarine ride the next day.
It made me want to go scuba diving...seeing all of the neat stuff at the bottom.
This is the Banyan Tree. I wish I had gotten a better picture of it. It was one large tree that covered an entire block. The branches grow up and then swoop back down to earth and make another "trunk" and more branches come off of that and it continues out from there. It was really neat to see, except there is basically a "shopping mall" of vendors underneath. It kind of took away from the majesty of it all.


These were the carvings at the entrance to the LUAU. Troy got us preferred seating so we had the best seats, and we got to eat first (I know I have a great husband). Hey and you might not think eating first is important but when you are pregnant it is really appreciated.Great Music
Old Hawaiian games.
Really yummy food!
Troy made me go up on stage and learn the HOOKY LAU dance.
I loved to watch all of the different dances from the polynesian islands.
My favorite was the flame dancer
More to come...
6 comments:
Looks so fun! Your hair looks so good too. Congrats on the fun vaca!
I am so jealous, I wish I were in Hawaii. It looks like you guys are having such a great time.
Looks like so much fun! And I'm amazed, you had a tan BEFORE you're trip. You look great! Congrats on winning the trip!
Looks so fun! I am glad you guys got to go! It is so beautiful there!
you deserve the great vacation....glad you got one. Hope all is well, and I will see you soon!!
You guys got so spoiled! I am way jealous! Next time we will have to tag-a-long!!!
Post a Comment