Well I thought it was time for a change...so I got brave today and chopped my hair and added some high lights. I had to take a picture to document what it is supposed to look like (Brandee Keddington in my neighborhood cut and styled it for me). It will be interesting to see if I can copy what she did. I am hoping that with this style it will force me to actually do something with my hair. I knew I needed help when I couldn't remember if I had put my hair in a pony tail or braids the day before ;) LOL!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Time for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the new style! Its always fun to change--I wish I were as daring! You'll look cute no matter what you do to your hair--even in a ponytail or braids!
Thanks Jess. I know why we are friends now...because you are way too stinking nice ;) You always know when I need a word of encouragement.
You are a babe! You always have been though--you're just naturally very pretty. I know the stress you feel when just getting your hair styled and realizing you won't be able to pull it off again!
Hey, I only speak the truth!
Post a Comment