Sunday, December 9, 2007

Well, I had to take a minute and thank Breea Dunn for helping me with my background. If you all check out her blog...I kind of copied it. Thanks Breea!

I also have to tell you that Kailey clapped her hands for the first time today during sacrament meeting. It was the most adorable thing she has done yet! I can't believe how big she is getting. I have been trying not to feed her at night in the hopes that soon she will be sleeping through the night!!! Last night she slept from 10:30 to 5:30! (By the way, that is good for her).

I can't believe how many people I have talked to that have their Christmas shopping done already! I need to get going. I only have 4 presents bought (but they are already wraped and under the tree ;)

2 comments:

Brett and Michelle said...

That is so cute that Kailey clapped her hands.I love seeing all the new fun things that babies do. Kennedy just started covering her eyes and playing peek-a-boo. I love it! Well if it makes you feel better I have not bought a single present this year yet. I think I am doing it next week.

Jessica said...

Oh be glad that you are just starting. I was done and wrapped before we had Avery--but now I have the itch to shop more--which just means I'm gonna spend more--I shoulda waited!