Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday continued...

My OLDER sister Emily and I have our birthdays two days apart. Needless to say that growing up we always had to share our parties with each other. I wasn't always happy about that, but now I am thrilled. She is one of my best friends and such a great example to me.She can always make me laugh!Speaking of laughing...my sisters were making fun of my shirt because my mother has always had a pair of PJ's that are hot pink and silky. My younger sister Michelle went up stair and put on the top of the PJ's and came down stairs to make fun of me. It was really funny and we were all laughing so hard we were crying. My mom, me, and McCallMy sweet nephew Josh and I. He is such a little character!Kailey and her cousin Lydia are best buddies and the night always ends in DANCING.Dancing always leads to ring around the Rosie's!
...we all fall DOWN!

No comments: