So a few Saturdays ago I was awakened by dishes banging and a mixer going in the kitchen at 7:00AM (did I mention this was a SATURDAY!) I was annoyed and worried that Troy might wake up Kailey...so I marched out and asked him to be quite. I then went back to sleep. An hour later Troy came in and gave me this...
Well not actually this (I was in my garments and obviously still in bed other wise I would have taken a picture). Troy had made me breakfast in bed! I was so surprised and embarrassed that I had gone out in my half asleep crabbiness and yelled at him for making a lot of noise...when in reality he was making me breakfast. Sorry Honey! That really was one of the most thoughtful and sweet things you have ever done. I am sorry for being such a crank. It was really yummy!
You are such a great husband, friend and an amazing Father! I love you!
4 comments:
That is really sweet, I love breakfast in bed, I have to say that I would have probably been somewhat cranky myself at 7 am though too! Lucky girl!
That is so cute of Troy to do that for you. So thats not a picture of your bedroon?
Yea for breakfast in bed! Next time maybe he could call Tommy and tell him to do the same!
Way to go Troy, that was so sweet.
Post a Comment