Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A better way to eat Fruit!

Being in Young Women's has caused me to step out of my comfort zone many times. Me and another leader (Heather Jensen) were assigned to make an edible centerpiece. We found some pictures and did the best we could. It turned out beautiful and YUMMY! So here are a few pictures of our masterpiece. Buquet


It makes me hungry just writing about this ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so impressed. You'll have to tell us all what you used and how you did it! It looks too good to eat!

Rachel Hogge said...

That was awesome. I can't wait to give it a try sometime. Thanks for posting a picture of it, now I won't have to ask for one when I want to attempt it. (It's making me hungry too!)

Kimberly said...

That looks so great! You guys did an amazing job. Next time I need an edible centerpiece I'm calling you.